Administrative Assistant – New York -ECC47430
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Our teams design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm’s most valuable asset, its people.
• Provides administrative support in a complex team environment to a senior group or executive.
• Coordinates complex, senior-level internal/ external meetings and conference calls.
• Handles a high volume of phones calls and interacts with high level business leaders in a professional and effective manner.
• Supports internal and external managers or clients.
• Organizes and ships literature to clients.
• Responds and follows up on client requests.
• Maintains complex and extremely detailed calendars and prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics.
• Coordinates a high volume of domestic and international travel arrangements and processes expense reports.
• Prepares and distributes divisional correspondence, memos, letters, reports or other documents as requested.
• Maintains understanding of firm policies and handles certain issues independently.
• Manages monthly invoices and arranges for payment.
• On-boards new hires, processes new employees, transfers, termination, etc.
• Responsible for participation in general administrative duties (copying, filing, faxing, archiving), ad-hoc projects, committees and or group events.
• Orders supplies and keeps inventory well-stocked.
• Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines.
• Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
• Strong knowledge of general business, corporate and government cultures.
• Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information.
• Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills; problem solving; follow up.
• Demonstrated dependability and sense of urgency about getting results.
• Demonstrates high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels.
• Comfortable working in a sometimes hectic, high pressure environment.
• Ability to display a consistent, professional degree of communication
• Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
• Must be able to prioritize a variety of time-sensitive tasks.
• Must have excellent judgment; independent thinker and resourceful.
• Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Excellence Corporate Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. © The Excellence Corporate Consulting, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved.
|Job Category||Human Capital Management|
|Job Location||New York|