Job Summary & Responsibilities
The Investment Banking Division in New York is looking for a Bankers at various levels to join the team.
The Investment Banking Division (IBD) provides broad-based, global service with expertise in mergers and acquisitions, privatizations and equity/debt offerings, leveraged finance, structured product solutions, risk management transactions. Bankers in IBD help to assist our clients in achieving their most important strategic and financial objectives. Our Bankers play an important role in developing and strengthening our client relationships, participating on our advisory teams and in structuring and executing a full range of financial transactions. On a daily basis, Bankers interact with client executives, working with other bankers to help guide clients in their financial decisions.
• Drive, enthusiasm, creativity and excellent interpersonal skills
• Personal integrity, initiative and leadership qualities
• Robust financial and analytical skill set
• Strong quantitative and technical abilities
• Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
• Native/business level fluency in written and spoken Japanese and English
Excellence Corporate Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. © The Excellence Corporate Consulting, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved.
|Investment Banking Division