- Develop and manage the overall relationships and program management
- Manage the operational and financial performance of the contract
- Work to address performance issues, service quality and account quality reviews.
- Drive future outsourcing growth and leverage industry expertise to address the banks service requirements
- Manage and develop the account team, supporting the execution of the Bank’s strategy.
- Participate in the fortnightly/Monthly Joint Operating Committee
- Oversee the demand management process
- Establishing and executing the account management disciplines, business management processes, and associated reporting
- Communicating stakeholder expectations, client satisfaction results, and contract updates to Vendor stakeholders.
- Initiating governance processes.
- Coordinate with Offshore Team daily to ensure business is functioning smoothly within defined SLAs and bridge all gaps between Onshore and Offshore teams.
- Management of a contract deliverables management process.
- Participating in the Contract Change process
- Participating in the Issues and Disputes process
- Monitoring compliance with the obligations of the Statement of Work.
- Effective monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in process operations and meeting of production targets
- Having the authority to make decisions with respect to actions in order to ensure smooth day-to-day management of this Statement of Work
Skill Sets and Experience:
- Overall 7-9 years of experience with atleast 5 years in AML/KYC functions
- Strong understanding of the third party service management cycle
- Past experience in AML programs should have ideally come from AML operations
- Ability to communicate and gather requirements with senior leaders in the bank around AML
- Past experience in project management and ability to manage multiple programs will be an advantage
- Ability to communicate and flexibility to work with onsite and offshore partners would be an advantage
Excellence Corporate Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. © The Excellence Corporate Consulting, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved.
|Boston, Chicago, New York