Analyst Financial Crime Compliance, Consumer Sanctions Team – London – ECCUK47321
Job Summary & Responsibilities
The Consumer FCC team is seeking a Sanctions Screening Analyst with prior consumer retail deposits or lending experience. The role would support the day-to-day compliance efforts related to Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) and Know Your Customer (“KYC”) screening for ECC.
This analyst role would focus on reviewing and clearing alerts relating to Sanctions, Watchlist, and PEP screening. In addition, there will be other ad hoc AML projects as needed. The sanctions screening analyst would be expected to perform due diligence, as well as, draft alert narratives. The ideal candidate would have experience with Lexis-Nexis Bridger XG, strong research skills, a background in the financial service industry, the ability to collaborate with others, and prior compliance experience.
• Perform AML due diligence checks on prospective customers, related parties, investors and suppliers using research tools and external data sources
• The Analyst would be expected to learn and work effectively within the Bridger XG tool.
• Liaise and interact with risk, compliance and financial crimes compliance to resolve potential Sanctions, Watchlist or PEP matches.
• On-going monitoring and overview of existing database for Bank transactions.
• Assist with ECC Businesses monthly and quarterly metrics for sanctions, watchlists and PEP.
• Participate in assigned AML projects, including but not limited to enhancements to policy and procedures.
• Have knowledge of and apply the KYC/AML/ BSA and requisite regulatory requirements, including OFAC, USA Patriot Act, and FinCEN regulations.
• Support the AML Sanctions Screening Manager
• Prior retail deposits/banking experience with knowledge of financial markets and products.
• Prior compliance experience is preferable, prior AML experience is a plus.
• Strong analytical and research skills.
• Ability to adapt to new changes and new challenges.
• Ability to prioritize work flows and ensure deadlines are met.
• Ability to forge strong relationships with colleagues and clients.
• Ability to work independently and yet still be team-oriented.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proactive, self-motivated and well-organized
Excellence Corporate Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. © The Excellence Corporate Consulting, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved.