Job Summary & Responsibilities
Are you passionate about consumer lending and consumer banking? We’re looking for a compliance analyst to join our consumer banking operations quality control and advisory team. You would serve as an associate in our consumer lending compliance team using your skills, ideas and leadership to implement and refine the processes and systems around our quality control functions.
Our consumer lending compliance team partners with all functional areas of the consumer lending business to advise on business strategy, develop compliant processes within the business, implement compliance processes, systems, and digital tools for identifying, measuring, and mitigating risk and report on the status of such risk. From day one you will be involved in building a new business within the Firm.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Implement QC test plans for assessing operational, servicing, and collections risk
• Develop data analytics and reporting techniques for monitoring effectiveness of QC function
• Deploying technology to facilitate quality control reviews and remediation
• Provide and analyze trends and monthly control reports detailing risk-related process gaps
• Review advertisements, marketing materials, and other borrower communications for compliance with law
• Assist in the development and delivery of consumer compliance trainings
• Advise business operations on applicable compliance requirements
• Advise business operations on applicable policy and procedure adherence
• Assist with maintaining our relationship with regulatory agencies, examiners, internal auditors and other company team members and assists with action plans created as a result of examinations, audits or internal testing
• Review consumer complaints
• Five years of compliance, operations, servicing, collections, and/or quality control experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent military experience
• Must be self-directed, organized, positive, driven, detail oriented, and effective in a fast-paced changing environment
• Strong understanding of retail focused businesses
• Experience in a consumer lending environment
• Underwriting or auditing experience
• Knowledge of applicable federal and state consumer lending laws and regulations, including, among others, Truth in Lending Act
(Regulation Z), Equal Credit Opportunity Act (Reg B), Fair Credit Reporting Act (Reg V), UDAAP, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (Reg P), and the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act
• Proven ability to apply these requirements to consumer loan origination, servicing and collections practices and procedures
Excellence Corporate Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. © The Excellence Corporate Consulting, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved.