Associate VP HR,Talent Acquisition – Singapore – ECCSG45691
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Are you passionate about identifying talent, building and driving innovative strategies, and developing and maintaining strong client relationships?
Our teams design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm’s most valuable asset, its people.
The Campus Recruiting team has an opening to join a fast-paced, team-oriented environment that provides the opportunity for an Associate/Vice President to serve as a strategic advisor for our Talent Acquisition group. The position includes extensive interaction with business managers, HCM professionals, Investment Banking campus representatives and candidates and offers longer-term growth opportunities within HCM.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Working with the team to develop, coordinate and execute recruiting strategy for both summer and full-time hires, including a focus on diversity, marketing and the competitive landscape for the division
• Managing the summer program, along with the rest of the Investment Banking Recruiting Team from planning to execution, including overseeing events, planning the training curriculum, and managing feedback processes
• Attending campus, diversity and division specific events, interviewing and evaluating candidates, making hiring recommendations and managing the offer process with a focus on candidate experience
• Working closely with school teams and University Relations to ensure divisional participation in campus activities
• Overseeing and assisting with divisional recruiting logistics, such as systems updates, securing interviewers, scheduling candidates, offer management and onboarding
• Assisting with managing relevant metrics, such as forecasting, budgets, global headcount, off cycle hiring, recruiting successes, diversity initiatives and ad hoc projects
Strong communication, sales and interpersonal skills; confident interacting with stakeholders at all levels
• Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
• Self-motivated and passionate: proven track record of understanding campus recruiting and achieving results
• Demonstrated ability to think creatively, strategically, and operationally with a commercial mindset
• Ability to work with multiple audiences, while building strong personal networks across a complex, consensus-driven organization
• Ability to understand, dissect and analyze data to drive decisions
• Exceptional attention to detail – highly organized with excellent follow-through and delivery
• Willingness to travel
• Bachelor’s degree is required and a strong interest in the Financial Services industry
• At least 2 years of relevant experience
• Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through
• Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build relationships across different levels, functions and regions
• Results-oriented — ability to balance multiple, time-sensitive projects while maintaining a longer term, strategic focus
• Prior experience in a human resources or recruiting function not required
Excellence Corporate Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. © The Excellence Corporate Consulting, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved.
|Job Category||Human Capital Management|