Job Summary & Responsibilities
Technology is crucial to driving revenue for the firm as we develop applications that offer unmatched features. Our flagship trading platform is used by our clients to trade Foreign Exchange and Commodities on a daily basis. This application is currently built using .NET and we are rebuilding it from scratch as a web-based trading platform using modern web UI frameworks, without sacrificing the native performance and features our clients rely on.
We are looking for a strong and creative Web Developer/Architect to help with this effort. As part of our team, you’ll work with the latest web technologies like WebSockets, Web Workers, Webpack 2, PostCSS, Electron, TypeScript, and more. We are looking for people who can take all these technologies and help us create the fastest, most-reliable, and full-featured trading platform in the industry.
– Design and build high-performance, responsive web applications to support trading fixed income products.
– Conduct code reviews
– Write documentation for the code you develop.
– Work directly with Trading, Sales and Strats throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle
– 4+ years of professional web development experience in modern UI frameworks (Angular/React)
– Experience designing web apps
– Understanding of the unique set of performance concerns facing a web application.
– Solid understanding of building full-stack web applications
– Experience creating responsive HTML5 GUIs
– Excellent object oriented analysis and design skills
– Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
Excellence Corporate Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. © The Excellence Corporate Consulting, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved.