Job Summary & Responsibilities
Are you passionate about the financial services industry? We’re looking for a professional to join our Restructuring who wants to be a part of our Investment Banking Division and use their skills and ideas to make an impact to the success of the business at ECC.
Investment Banking Division
Our division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones. We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas.
Our Leveraged Finance Group originates, structures and executes bank loan, high yield bond and bridge financings for corporate clients and financial sponsors. Typical transactions include leveraged buyouts, mergers and acquisitions (both buy side and “stapled” financings for sell side clients), refinancings, recapitalizations, and restructurings. The group advises financial sponsors and below-investment grade corporate issuers around the world, providing capital structure advice and committed capital in support of strategic transactions. The group is aligned by industry and works closely with many areas across the firm including classic investment banking, other financing groups (corporate derivatives, liability management, equity capital), merchant banking, credit and ratings advisory, sales and trading, and high yield credit research.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Candidate must have completed an undergraduate degree
• Current experience as an investment banking Vice President (or related financial position)
• Experience in restructuring, credit or leveraged finance preferred
• Drive, enthusiasm, creativity and excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong quantitative and technical abilities
• An outstanding academic record
• Personal integrity, initiative and leadership qualities
• Strong communications, multi-tasking and time management skills
Excellence Corporate Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. © The Excellence Corporate Consulting, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved.
|Job Category||Investment Banking Division|
|Job Location||Hong Kong|