HCM, Executive Compensation, Analyst – New York – ECC47269
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Are you looking for a new opportunity to showcase your analytical, communication, and problem solving skills? We have an excellent new position available within our Executive Compensation team for an Analyst within the Human Capital Management (HCM) division.
Our teams advise, design, and implement strategies, processes, and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity, and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results.
The Executive Compensation Team provides the following core services: coordinate materials for the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors (developing meeting agendas, analyses and materials); advise on structure of senior executive compensation programs and general plan design; review compensation-related regulatory requirements / guidance and ongoing compliance / respond to regulator requests / feedback; compensation benchmarking (including track and review competitor public filings). This function requires liaising with other departments such as Controllers, Legal, Tax and Investor Relations, and will also involve providing support to other HCM functions, including the Firmwide Compensation Group, Equity Compensation, Special Investments and Benefits.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Support all aspects of the preparation and distribution of materials for meetings of the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors
• Compensation benchmarking – research and provide analysis on executive compensation, including structure of compensation, reviewing public filings (e.g., proxy statements, 8-Ks, Form 4s) and consultant benchmarking analyses
• Assist in the development of regulatory-related compensation processes and draft responses to regulator requests
• Assist in the design of compensation programs, including modeling financial costs, disclosure considerations and drafting communication materials
• Prepare compensation information for inclusion in annual proxy statement
• Assist in the review of global legal / tax issues associated with the equity program, and resulting design changes
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2 years of relevant work experience
• Excellent analytical skills
• Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to succinctly summarize difficult issues and assess impact
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and think clearly under pressure
• Good judgment – knowing when to escalate an issue
• Energetic and team-oriented
• Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build relationships successfully
• Very strong computer skills required including Word, Excel, and Power Point
• Commitment to excellence and a high level of integrity
Excellence Corporate Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. © The Excellence Corporate Consulting, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved.
|Job Category||Human Capital Management|
|Job Location||New York|