Job Summary & Responsibilities
HCM (Human Capital Management) Services is responsible for designing and managing the firm’s core employee data system and HCM service delivery strategy. We provide management and advisory services related to the processes, technologies and vendors that manage the employment and personal data of the Firm’s employees. This is a dynamic team with broad responsibilities and global interaction with a diverse set of stakeholders.
HCM Services is in the process of replacing its internal HRIS system and associated HR Applications. It is a global, multi work stream, HR technology and service delivery implementation project. The team has an open Business Analyst position on the implementation team.
The Business Analyst would be involved in each phase of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and work alongside the other various project work streams (e.g., Process Design, Technical Specification Development Definition) and would have the following responsibilities :
• Become a Subject Matter Expert on current state and future state HR processes, applications, associated data and system integrations
• Gather business rules and develop and document business requirements
• Translate business requirements into functional design specifications ensuring that requirements are effectively met
• Develop future-state application screen wire frames, based on business requirements and functional design specifications
• Compile test cases to address both positive and negative conditions; assist with execution & document results / defects
• Support interpretation of business requirements and functional design specifications for Technology counterpart on configuration of technology platforms;
• Compile test cases to address both positive and negative conditions; conduct associated testing of HR technology, as part of HR technology implementation; document test results, identify, and manage resolution of any test defects
• Support the day-to-day operation of the work stream; develop project planning documents, gather updates, create status reports, manage issue logs, develop and update process flow and business required documents and use case
• Work Experience: Minimum 5-6 years’ work experience in Finance / Banking / Consulting / Information Systems environment; must be able to deliver results in a high pressure, quick-paced environment
• Technical Expertise: Knowledge of HR business processes, populations, and data structures supported by technology platform; HR service delivery and operating model transformation, Human Capital outsourcing advisory
• Functional Expertise: Knowledge and understanding of HCM policies, organization and business
• Drive & Motivation: Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently; take necessary action without being asked; work intensely towards challenging goals; persists in the face of obstacles or setbacks. Attention to detail and proven ability to deliver with accuracy and thoroughness.
• Teamwork: Strong ability to develop relationships and partner with clients, colleagues and vendors.
• Communication: Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS PowerPoint). Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
• Judgment: Thinks ahead, anticipates questions, plans for contingencies; finds alternative solutions when ideal solutions are not possible; accurately analyzes key issues in problems and identifies practical solutions
Excellence Corporate Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. © The Excellence Corporate Consulting, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved.
|Job Category||Human Capital Management|
|Job Location||New York|