Job Summary & Responsibilities
BUSINESS UNIT AND ROLE OVERVIEW
Human Capital Management (HCM) is at the forefront of supporting business growth and change and our people are at the center of driving that change. We are looking for professionals with strong analytical and communication skills, enthusiasm, and intellectual curiosity. Our team is comprised of individuals who understand data, people, process, technology and operations. Our work is fast-paced and requires individuals to be proactive and have strong business acumen. HCM works across the organization and has stakeholders at all levels of the firm across all business areas. For this role, the successful candidate will work in our Warsaw office on a one-year fixed term contract as a Recruitment Coordinator.
The HCM Operations team is part of an integrated EMEA team. Through your role you will have the opportunity to partner with HCM teams across EMEA, including Recruiting, Employee Relations, Business Partners, Talent, Reward and HCM Services, to deliver on their key strategic priorities by providing essential operational support and critical data.
• Assist HCM Team members execute hiring needs by providing administrative support, including: scheduling interviews, providing follow-up (written and verbal) and other associated tasks
• Perform the administration of the day-to-day operations of HCM functions and duties
• Provide customer service and assistance to employees and visitors to the HCM department. Refer employees to appropriate parties as necessary
• Proactively post job openings to internal and external job boards and close openings once hiring process is complete
• Update recruiting activities in real-time on the recruitment applicant tracking system and manage data integrity
• Facilitate recruitment process, including answering candidate questions related to recruitment admin
• Liase between HCM, employees, leaders and other departments on HCM matters
• Assist with planning, coordination and staffing of events, employee programs and other HCM related logistics
• Run reports, compile data and prepare presentations as requested
• Data entry in multiple systems
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• Educated to first degree level or equivalent
• Previous experience in a busy Coordinator position
• Good communication skills both written and oral (English & Polish)
• Have an interest in the financial services industry
• Exceptional organisational skills
• Strong administration skills and attention to details
Excellence Corporate Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. © The Excellence Corporate Consulting, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved.
|Job Category||Human Capital Management|
|Job Location||New York|