Job Summary & Responsibilities
Are you a strategic and analytical thinker? Are you curious about working with a dynamic global team? We’re looking for a professional to join our HCM Operations & Risk Management team who wants to use their skills and ideas to help drive our HR processes.
Our teams design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm’s most valuable asset, its people.
HCM Operations & Risk Management is responsible for designing and managing the firm’s core HRIS and the associated service delivery strategy. We manage the day-to-day operational aspects of HCM’s processes, technologies and vendors related to employment and personal data of the Firm’s workers.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
Responsible for delivery of transactional HR processes in accordance with organizational policies and procedures. The role requires strong partnership with HR Business Partners and HCM functional leaders to understand business priorities and align services within the team to meet the needs of the organization.
The team is also responsible for continuous improvement efforts; analyzing current transactional processes and root causes; providing metrics and solutions to improve efficiency, and increase return on investment. The team acts as a center of change and project management excellence for HCM operations projects, partnering with HCM Technology.
In addition, we provide risk management services. We partner with stakeholders in Legal, Compliance and Internal Audit to develop and maintain policies / procedures to manage the function’s risk.
HCM Operations & Risk Management is in the process of replacing its HRIS system and associated applications; using a mix of commercially available and internally developed solutions. It is a global, multi-work stream, HR technology and service delivery implementation project.
The team has an open Associate position managing business-as-usual processes, and supporting the project. The role will report into the HR Operations Lead.
• Minimum 5 years’ work experience in HR Process, HR Consulting, Information Systems environment, and/or HR Project Management
• Bachelors / Undergraduate Degree
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
• Strategic thinker with strong business analysis and planning skills. Ability to formulate implications of a specific solution across processes, e.g. costs, risk, and/or service.
• Knowledge of HR business processes, populations, and data structures supported by technology platform; HR service delivery and operating model transformation, outsourcing services
• Ability to become a Subject Matter Expert on GS HCM current state and future state HR processes, applications, associated data and system integrations
Excellence Corporate Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. © The Excellence Corporate Consulting, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved.
|Job Category||Human Capital Management|
|Job Location||New York|