As part of our on-going expansion strategy, ECC is growing its Capital Markets capability in our New York office. We are currently seeking to recruit a number of management consultants familiar with the regulatory environment and recent and forthcoming regulatory initiatives to join the team.
- Leading analysis and shaping key deliverables (e.g. functional specifications, project plans)
- Delivering projects using appropriate methodologies (e.g. Prince 2, Waterfall, Agile etc.)
- Building credible, trusted advisor relationships with key client stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Experience of working on complex change projects in the Capital Markets and investment banking world
- Significant experience of Business Analysis, Change Management and Project management ideally with a management consultancy
- Credible industry expertise in the Capital Markets space in areas of current interest e.g. Investment Banking Operations change, OTC Derivatives and Clearing, Risk and Regulatory change.
- Advising clients regarding key industry topics e.g. MiFID II, CASS, FATCA
- Working as part of the team to develop the broader Capital Markets global franchise
- Develop propositions and deliver client engagements
- Experience within the financial services industry, with a strong understanding of the trade lifecycle
- Technical analysis – in-depth knowledge and experience in one or more specific regulations
- Business consulting a – Be able to develop functional analysis, target operating model development and functional specifications.
- Experience of change management in a structured environment – business analysis or project management
- Programme Execution and Change management – proven ability to shape, design and manage the execution of a regulatory change
Current Hot Topics
- MiFID 2
- OTC Derivatives and Clearing
- Are comfortable presenting complex solutions in clear and concise language
- Have the capacity to handle multiple and often conflicting demands
- Can demonstrate engagement management and leadership skills
- Are self-motivated and comfortable managing your own career
- Preference for a numerate/relevant degree ideally 2:1 or above
- 100% travel to client site may be required
Excellence Corporate Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. © The Excellence Corporate Consulting, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved.
|Job Category||Executive Office|
|Job Location||New York|