Market Risk Manager Associate – New York – ECC45528
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Are you a high performing risk professional looking for an opportunity to join a world class financial institution? We are looking for a professional to join the Market Risk and Capital Analysis (MRCA) group as we grow to meet our responsibilities across the full range of product and regulatory deliverables.
MRCA is part of the risk management department and helps manage the firm’s market risk and capital. Joining the MRCA team will give you the opportunity to focus on Interest rate products across the trading book and banking book whilst seeing it as part of the bigger picture of the Firmwide portfolio of risks. You will work closely with colleagues around the globe on tasks and projects that contribute directly to the firm’s success. This role is ideal for collaborative individuals who enjoy being challenged, have strong worth ethics and have good technical skills and attention to detail.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
– Initially you will join a team within MRCA covering closely related businesses, focusing on Rates. As you progress, there will be opportunities to change and/or expand your coverage.
– As you grow so will your opportunities and responsibilities. We have an extensive people development program to support you in building a successful career at GS.
– Gain exposure and improve understanding of a wide range of products and trading strategies.
– Improve your knowledge base and network via close interaction with a broad variety of groups across the firm.
– Gain exposure to cutting edge market risk management techniques and systems.
– Actively encouraged to innovate in all areas of your role.
– Take advantage of a dynamic team work environment and access to senior people across the firm.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– Experience in a market risk team, trading role, or a similar risk and product focused role such as product control
– Strong technical understanding of at least one asset class including non-linear derivatives.
– Graduate or Masters with a quantitative / computing background
– Proven problem solving ability and control mentality
– Ability to collaborate with people from different departments and levels of seniority
– Desire & ability to communicate complex information directly with senior management both verbally and in writing
– Self-motivated team player
– Programming experience
Excellence Corporate Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. © The Excellence Corporate Consulting, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved.
|Job Location||New York|