Responsible for programs/projects specific to corporate change initiatives that have significant impact on how the company does business, provides a product or service, or executes a function. Project responsibility requires responsibility for staff and budget. Serves as primary contact to senior department managers for critical change initiatives. Communicates, influences and negotiates both vertically and horizontally to obtain or leverage necessary resources. Accountable for analyzing present-state, developing alternative future-state approaches and facilitating implementation. Creates a clear, coherent approach to guide effective program/initiative setup, execution, and control. Ensures clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities for key program/project roles. Integrates knowledge of end-to-end business process into program planning and decisioning processes. Develop, maintain, and report on an overall integrated delivery plan. Management experience with small to mid-size teams. Excellent project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
Strong business centric mindset with ability to utilize sound business judgment and tailor approach to drive optimal business outcomes.
- Minimum 10 years technical project management experience
- Experience delivering large system technology integration projects
- Experience driving multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate clearly and navigate at all levels in the organization
- Tier 1 financial services experience
- Educational background in Computer Science or Engineering or related field
- Executive reporting and presentation skill
- Agile development practices
- Software product development / product management experience
- Information Technology and Services
- Financial Services
- Project Management
- Information Technology
|Investment Banking Division