Project Manager/Scrum Master – London – ECCUK17020543
Responsible for projects limited in scope to LOB products, processes or functions although some may have cross-functional or inter-departmental implications. Serves as primary contact to senior department managers for critical change initiatives. Responsible for analyzing present-state, developing alternative future-state approaches and facilitating implementation. Responsible for clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities for key project roles. Assesses the adoption risk associated with the change effort. Communicate risks and rewards associated with decisions and actions to stakeholders in business-oriented terms and ensure all controls are in place to sustain risk mitigation. Identifies develops and executes strategies and supporting tactics to engage and influence all stakeholders to make needed behavioral changes. Creates a clear, coherent approach to guide effective program/initiative setup, execution, and control. Leads the Adoption & Sustainment of Change. Identifies and makes recommendations regarding work that will potentially proceed, be delayed or stopped when environment changes occur. This role may manage a team of resources and budget. Excellent project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines. Typically 5+ plus years of project management experience.
Work across dynamic, iterative space in Financial Center/ATM environment. Execute on new FC designs, innovations, and capabilities in fast-paced cross-functional space.
- Manage multiple initiatives.
- 5+ years’ experience in a strategic role.
- Experience and comfort working in a fast faced & dynamic environment.
- Experience leading transformation change.
- Program management, process design, and executive experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Job Description:Work across dynamic, iterative space in Financial Center/ATM environment. Execute on new FC designs, innovations, and capabilities in fast-paced cross-functional space.Excellence Corporate Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. © The Excellence Corporate Consulting, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved.
|Job Category||Investment Banking Division|