Security Analyst Technology, Tech Risk, Threat Management Center – London – ECCUK47167
Job Summary & Responsibilities
ECC Technology Risk is leading threat, risk analysis and data science initiatives that are helping to protect the firm and our clients from information and cyber security risks. Our team equips the firm with the knowledge and tools to measure risk, identify and mitigate threats and protect against unauthorized disclosure of confidential information for our clients, internal business functions, and our extended supply chain.
SECURITY INCIDENT RESPONSE TEAM (SIRT) supports and enables a comprehensive technical Cyber Defense program for the firm while increasing awareness of current and potential Cyber Threats. Works across the organization to operate efficiently, provide technical investigative support and mitigate threats to the firm.
As a SECURITY ANALYST in Technology Risk, you will be responsible for developing innovative ways to detect threats and anomalous behavior leveraging host, network, data logs, and detection tools. You will work at the forefront of designing innovative threat management solutions.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
– Develop innovative ways to detect threats and anomalous behavior leveraging host, network, and data logs and detection tools
– Work at the forefront of designing an innovative threat and security incident management solution
– Investigate, correlate, and assess the impact of hits on indicators of compromise (IOCs)
– Decipher attack motivations and techniques by analyzing network packet captures and log data
– Interpret static and dynamic software/malware analysis to determine exactly what cyber-attackers were trying to achieve
– Enable vendors to analyze cyber-attack artifacts by collecting, preserving, and filtering forensic evidence
– Enhance ECC’s global network security by engaging with forensic, sensory tool, or Security Operations Center (SOC) vendors
– Engage in leading edge engineering to protect ECC? network from security risks related to web, mobile, web services, and client/server architectures
– Collaborate with a global team to continually operate and improve a world-class cyber program by driving the uplift of sensory tools, detection tuning, and access to data sources to increase detection effectiveness
– Convey complicated technical analysis to senior management via investigation synopses, graphical depictions of attacks, and comprehensive presentations
– Participate in a 24×7 coverage model to prevent and remediate security threats against ECC’s global business network
– Strong English verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
– Highly motivated self-starter
– Responsive to challenging tasking
– Attention to detail
– Ability to document and explain technical details in a concise and understandable manner
– Strong sense of ownership and driven to manage tasks to completion
– Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, System/Computer Engineering, Cyber-Security, or Information Security is preferred. Four (4) years of additional work experience may be substituted in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree. Bachelors of Science/Arts in Forensic Computing, System/Computer Engineering, Data Science, Engineering, Operations Research, or Decision Science will be considered
– Coursework or experience in computer science, computer security, computer networking, system design, system integration, software development, emerging technologies, open source frameworks, encryption schemes, and application testing/penetration testing/reviews preferred
– Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills required
– For positions within the US, possession or ability to possess a SECRET or TS/SCI clearance from the US government
Excellence Corporate Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. © The Excellence Corporate Consulting, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved.