Senior VP Brand and Content Strategy Analyst – London – ECCUK46371
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Brand and Content Strategy Summary:
The Brand and Content Strategy group is responsible for managing the external facing brand of our customer and creating content that explains our businesses, the work we do for clients, and sharing insights on key trends and themes shaping the global economy. We create content that is distributed across social media, paid media campaigns and sponsored content hubs, among other platforms. Our team also manages the firm’s presence on social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube) and our customer website. We manage marketing for firm recruitment efforts (partnering with Human Capital Management), the philanthropic efforts of the Office of Corporate Engagement (e.g., 10,000 Women, 10,000 Small Businesses), conferences and speaker series, along with agency and outside vendor sourcing.
Role Summary: This role will support the Brand & Content Strategy team working on Office of Corporate Engagement marketing and Human Capital Management recruiting initiatives including; content development, collateral creation, and social and paid media planning. He/she will also coordinate Brand guidelines and logo usage for activities across the firm.
Analyst Position Responsibilities:
• Participate as a member of our customer and Content Strategy team supporting strategic marketing initiatives with a focus on our Office of Corporate Engagement philanthropic programs (10,000 Small Businesses, 10,000 Women and Community TeamWorks) and the firm’s recruitment marketing initiatives.
• Assist in the development and execution of multi-channel marketing communications including; paid advertising (digital emphasis), social media, digital content (including videos, infographics), and event collateral.
• Assist in the management of the Firm’s branding including Brand guidelines, logo usage, the promotion policy and branded templates; support special branding initiatives as needed
• Work with members of Brand and Content Strategy, the Office of Corporate Engagement and Human Capital Management teams to assist in managing key projects both small and large simultaneously.
• Work closely with other parts of the Executive Office (media and communications teams) to deliver a cohesive message.
• Manage relationship and workflows with multiple external agencies to drive marketing innovation and flawless execution to achieve marketing goals.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 12 years of experience in communications or marketing related role (business to business marketing experience preferred, marketing to the Millennial and/or Generation Z generations).
• Strong project manager, who is highly organized, has strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through.
• Interest and aptitude in developing expertise in philanthropic and recruiting marketing.
• Experience with digital and social media and developing marketing content that drives engagement and helps achieve marketing goals
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal. Comfort and ability to present complex material.
• Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
• Results-oriented — ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered.
• Flexibility to work across various projects and with different stakeholders globally.
• Ability to perform analysis of key business metrics and to develop compelling visual output highlighting key learnings
Excellence Corporate Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. © The Excellence Corporate Consulting, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved.
|Job Category||Executive Office|