Sr Analyst/Associate, Talent Acquisition, Recruitment – London – ECCUK46083
Job Summary & Responsibilities
BUSINESS UNIT AND ROLE OVERVIEW
The Human Capital Management (HCM) Division is comprised of centrally and divisionally aligned teams which specialise in addressing the needs of particular client groups. HCM is made up of several functions including Business Partners and Centres of Expertise. Business Partners (BPs) are responsible for partnering with divisional leadership on all key global HCM and divisional people initiatives and strategic priorities. HCM Centres of Expertise, such as Employee Relations; Leadership and Diversity; Talent Acquisition; Reward and the Talent Assessment Group, partner with BPs to provide advisory services to employees and divisional management.
Human Capital Management plays a critical role in managing the firm’s most important asset, its people. As the firm’s business principles state, the quality and performance of our people is what sets us apart in an intensely competitive market. HCM is responsible for a broad range of activities, including identifying and recruiting the best talent and partnering with managers to retain, develop and motivate our people to help them reach their full potential.
The Talent Acquisition team identifies, attracts, and recruits undergraduates and experienced professionals to the firm. The team also manages relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a high calibre, diverse and robust candidate pipeline for both campus and experienced hire recruiting.
• Supervising the recruitment and new hire process including interviewing, and potentially conducting new hire onboarding presentations;
• Partner with key stakeholders to understand business talent needs and develop effective strategies/solutions for recruitment
• Generate creative and innovative sourcing methods for candidate generation, retaining a focus on building a pipeline of diverse talent
• Handle end to end recruitment for the division in the region, from preparation of job descriptions and opening/releasing new roles, sourcing candidates, managing the interview process, offer negotiations through to on-boarding
• Become a trusted advisor to the business around compensation, offers, contracts, immigration and relocations
• Focus on the candidate experience as a method of external brand management
• Engage with respective divisional mobility/people development committees to market internal opportunities for current employees
• Partner with the business on headcount and business planning
• Keep abreast of trends in recruitment, market intelligence and competitor benchmarking in the region
• Produce metrics reports analysing key recruitment metrics
• Acquire expertise in global recruiting technology platform
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
• Demonstrable experience in partnering with clients and colleagues
• Solid communication and relationship management skills
• Experience dealing with multiple internal clients and having credibility with senior leaders
• Ideally experienced in professional lateral recruitment, whether in industry or with a recruitment firm, in areas such as Finance, Banking Operations and/or Technology recruitment
• Strong negotiation skills; ability to develop internal and external relationships quickly; ability to manage diverse stakeholders and to build networks across the firm
• Must be able to work independently and possess a strong desire to learn and to work in a team oriented environment
• A high degree of attention to detail is essential in this role
Excellence Corporate Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. © The Excellence Corporate Consulting, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved.
|Job Category||Human Capital Management|