Job Summary & Responsibilities
Global Portfolio Solutions is a multi-asset class portfolio manager group that works very closely with our largest institutions to model and allocate investments to strategic asset allocation targets. As part of this the GPS technology team is closely aligned to build the platform required to scale the business while enabling client flexibility.
• Numerous projects are already underway including expanding trading capabilities, analytical reporting and business process modeling
• Software developer on critical projects to integrate and automate cross asset class trading systems, across business areas with GSAM
• Involvement in full software project lifecycle: analysis, technical design, development, testing, release, support
• Build partnerships with senior business and technology clients to understand business requirements, propose creative solutions and build maintainable systems
• Opportunity for close engagement with intricate multi-function business as well as to learn the Investment Management business and interact with business functions and technology teams across IMD
• Strong core capability in functional and/or OO programming languages; JAVA, C#, Perl, Python, excellence in at least one of these
• Experience of technology architectures and software development lifecycle best practices, including test driven and agile methodologies
• Strong problem solving and engineering/analytical skills, fast learner
• Strong communication and consensus building skills, comfortable working
• Hands-on, demonstrates taking ownership of issues to ensure successful conclusion
• Experience of partnering clients to deliver benefit to the business
Excellence Corporate Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. © The Excellence Corporate Consulting, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved.