Technology, IBD, Financing Group, VP – London – EXCC47353
Job Summary & Responsibilities
• Banking Technology is focused on providing enhanced and effective support to the Financing Group in the area of position and risk management
• Live transactions regarding IPO, debt issuances, relationship loans make financing group technology environment very dynamic and exciting
• New products and development of strategic deal Execution platform requires a senior tech architect presence in Bengaluru. As there are multiple developers working on BRIO platform
• The candidate will be tech architect for BRIO platform
• The candidate will provide vision for new strategic deal execution platform build
• We are seeking a senior technical analyst with: Relevant work experience of 7-12 years.Broad technical knowledge of many systems, or in-depth knowledge of a technical domain.
• Solid object-oriented experience in Java, DB, and a UNIX environment. (Java Transaction management and messaging middleware & Open source software e.g. Tomcat, Struts, Spring, Hibernate)
• Ability to operate independently implement software testing automation solutions, as well as mentor a team in a technical capacity.
• Experience of the various design/architectural patterns in distributed system are must.
• In addition to above, following are highly desirable:Prior work experience with Financial markets and products.
• Excellent communication skills are also required as there will be a large exposure to our business users, and members of our global IT team.
• Working knowledge of programming languages is required.
Excellence Corporate Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. © The Excellence Corporate Consulting, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved.