Job Summary & Responsibilities
Banking Technology creates and maintains proprietary technology for the Investment Banking division. The applications we deliver support all aspects of advisory deal origination and execution. This includes client targeting, ideas generation, relationship management, pitching, market analytics, deal execution, book building, fund management and revenue reporting.
Candidate would design, develop and support reporting and data warehouse for the Investment Banking Division of ECC using Business Objects, Tableau and MS-BI stack of tools.
• Work within the team to fully implement and support our enterprise reporting solution and data warehouse covering the Investment Banking Division of ECC. Responsibilities include hands on design and development of reports, cubes, and warehouse
• Will also be called upon to create and maintain ETL processes with Spark/ Scala
• Develop and Test the solution, both unit testing of own code and team integration testing of the entire solution, prior to User Test
• Will occasionally be called upon for various tasks involved in evaluation and integration of 3rd party applications/technologies
• Graduate or Undergraduate degree in Computer Science
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
• Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong Database development skills, including PL/SQL, good knowledge of the relational model
• Strong experience (2+) years in any of Business Objects, Tableau and SSRS
• Experience building and maintaining data warehouse
• Experience in Scala/ Spark
• Experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence a plus (SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
• Experience in any of Business Objects and Tableau
• Development skills with one or more OO programming languages, such as: Java, C#
• Preference for developers who already have experience in working in Data Lake, Scala/ Spark
• Overall 4+ years of development experience with 1+years of experience developing applications
Excellence Corporate Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. © The Excellence Corporate Consulting, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved.