Job Summary & Responsibilities
The Operations Division is the engine room that powers ECC and Operations Technology is driving their industrialization through automation, digitization and orchestration.
The Asset Servicing technology maintains and supports the Post Execution Trade processing Platform in servicing corporate actions. Corporate Actions are method leveraged by a company to restructure their share capital or raise new funds. Asset Servicing System is responsible for getting accurate information for the Corp Action event, notify and response the holder, calculate entitlement and distribute the payment or instruction.
Asset Servicing System is ongoing a strategic transformation in converting the existing functions to service based architecture, and creating exception based work flows to facilitate the user work flow. This program is constructed in phases for the next 3 to 4 years, with a very constructed tangible deliverable for 2017 to 2018.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
– Translate business and technical requirements into well-engineered business applications based on object oriented design
– Interface with internal clients/end users and other development teams
– Participate in the full SDLC for software written with Java, SQL, RESTful web services, RMI, JMS messaging and web UIs
– 7-10 years of experience with object oriented programming in Java, SQL
– Analytical skills to perform technical and functional analysis with strong communication skills
– Experience in test driven development
– Experience with JMS (messaging), AngularJS, Unix shell scripting is a plus
Excellence Corporate Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. © The Excellence Corporate Consulting, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved.
|Job Location||New York|