Technology, PEP Securities Settlements, Analyst – London – EXC47344
Job Summary & Responsibilities
The Securities Settlements Technology team maintains and develops the suite of applications supporting the global securities clearance & settlement process.
These applications sit in the broader context of the overall securities trade processing architecture and as such represent an ideal vantage point from which to understand the entire flow in context, from middle office trade processing, asset servicing, funding, & client assets through to the way in which postings downstream influence the books and records of the firm.
The core application, Corona, is a 100% in-house, modern Java-based application with high scalability & throughput, handling millions of transactions daily.
There is close collaboration across the global team in Jersey City, Tokyo, Hong Kong, London & Bengaluru both in terms of day-to-day issues & longer-term projects.
• Translate business and technical requirements into well-engineered business applications based on object oriented design.
• Interface with internal clients/end users and other development teams
• Participate in the full SDLC for software written with Java, SQL, RESTful web services, RMI, JMS messaging and web UIs.
• 2-5 years of experience with object oriented programming in Java, SQL
• Analytical skills to perform technical and functional analysis with strong communication skills
• Experience in test driven development
Experience with JMS (messaging), AngularJS, Unix shell scripting is a plus.
Excellence Corporate Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. © The Excellence Corporate Consulting, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved.