Technology, PWM Client Account Data, UI Developer, Associate – London – EXCC47362
Job Summary & Responsibilities
The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a full range of asset classes for High net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to service clients. This platform helps realize a client’s goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
As we look towards re-imagining our Account opening experience, we are looking for strong UI developers to join our team in this re-architecture effort. The candidate will be responsible of developing our new client onboarding UI and interfacing with our back-end RESTful services.
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems and have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field. This role offers the opportunity to work directly with various stakeholders, including Technical Architects, Business sponsors to develop innovative solutions for the Private Wealth Management platform.
• Act as a hands on developer to build a next generation client and account onboarding solution to improve client experience, improve user experience and improve data quality.
• Development will follow an agile methodology and deliverables will include automated tests and documentation.
• Developers will be challenged to bring new ideas, best practices and a strong commitment to quality.
• Analytical skills to perform technical and functional analysis with strong communication skills.
• React ? Flux/Redux, Angular, Java, J2EE, EcmaScript 2016
Excellence Corporate Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. © The Excellence Corporate Consulting, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved.