Job Summary & Responsibilities
The Reward Finance and Accounting team facilitates proper accounting, finance, and invoicing needs for Reward comprising of Employee Benefits and Global Mobility Services (GMS) in the Human Capital Management (HCM) Division. Employee Benefits includes: healthcare, life/ disability insurance, along with retirement expense (e.g. US 401K, Provident Fund), and wellness programs. Global Mobility Services include: services required to relocate employees for international and domestic assignments throughout the world. Key stakeholders include: internal function managers, firmwide controllers, and divisional CFO teams
ROLE OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITY
• Manage local team of 6 along with an extended consulting team through day to day activities, career development, and performance reviews. Strong leadership and supervisory skills.
• Conduct process improvement initiatives to drive effectiveness and accuracy.
• Strengthen, establish, implement and monitor internal controls, policies and procedures. Set and administer accounting policy, including appropriate control reporting
• Responsible for month-end accounting close including: accruals, general ledger validation, and month-end charge back
• Supervise regulatory reporting and audits
• Oversee outsourced invoice processing
• Bachelors or Masters of Commerce or CA Inter (IPC)
• 12+ years of experience in expense finance and accounting function with atleast 3 + years of people management and strategic oversight experience (exposure to Benefits or Global Mobility Services not required)
• Several years of experience managing small teams
• Working knowledge of US GAAP – CA or CPA preferred
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel (e.g. SUMIF, IF, AND, OR functions, pivot tables, workbook management)
• Strong understanding of finance and metrics management and reporting
• Highly developed analytical and project management leadership skills
• Ability to influence across the company and to interact at all levels
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
Excellence Corporate Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. © The Excellence Corporate Consulting, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved.
|Job Category||Human Capital Management|